Infra Red Standard Machines
The CleanWeld range of standard Infra Red Welding machines introduced by CPR Automation provides a cost effective means to a cost effective process for most thermoplastics. although we refer to them as "welding" machines, they can also be used for some thermoplastic bonding operations. The process and its benefits are outlined on the Infra Red Welding Machines page.
Cost Effective Machines
The CleanWeld range of Infra Red Welding machines combines the cost saving of standard designs with the flexibility of specification. Various configurations of standard modules are used to creat the machine specification you need. Options include:
· Size of the lamp array in the lamp box
· Single or double sided lamp box (usually double for Infrared Welding; single for bonding)
· Single ended or double ended (double ended often used for bonding filter end caps)
· Adjustable or fixed tooling platen position
· Clamp force available for joining
· Fixed adjustable or programmable depth stop
Regardless of the options chosen, machine set-up and programming are easy. An interactive screen enables programmes to be created, edited and stored.
Contact CPR Automation for more information.